At www.academically.ai, we are committed to protecting your privacy as a customer and an online visitor to our website. We use the information collected about you to maximize the services that we provide to you.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- In the course of your visits to our website or use of our products and services, we may obtain the following information about you: name, company name, email address, telephone number, credit card details, billing address, geographic location, IP address, survey responses, support queries, blog comments and social media handles (together ‘Personal Data’).
- Our services are not directed to persons under 18 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you are the parent or guardian of a child and you believe they have provided us with Personal Data without your consent, then please contact us.
- You can review, correct, update or delete your Personal Data by either logging into your account and making the changes yourself or contacting us directly to do so.
- Personally, Identifiable Information: We use the information we collect to deliver our services to you, including: communicating with you, providing technical support, notifying you of updates and offers, sharing useful content, measuring customer satisfaction, diagnosing problems and providing you with a personalised website experience.
- PMarketing communications are only sent to you if you have requested or subscribed to them. You can opt out of our marketing communications at any time by unsubscribing or emailing us and your request will be actioned immediately.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We also use the information we collect in aggregated and anonymized forms to improve our services, including: administering our website, producing reports and analytics, advertising our products and services, identifying user demands and assisting in meeting customer needs generally.
- Any information you choose to make publicly available, such as blog comments and testimonials on our website, will be available for others to see. If you subsequently remove this information, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages on other websites or if others have copied or saved the information.
- We will use all reasonable means to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Data while in our possession or control. All information we receive from you is stored and protected on our secure servers from unauthorized use or access. Credit card information is encrypted before transmission and is not stored by us on our servers.
- To enable us to deliver our services, we may transfer information that we collect about you, including Personal Data, across borders for storage and processing in countries other than Australia.
- If your Personal Data is transferred and processed outside Australia, it will only be transferred to countries that have adequate privacy protections.
- We retain your personal information for as long as needed to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- In the event there is a breach of our security and your Personal Data is compromised, we will promptly notify you in compliance with the applicable law.
- Cookies do not access information stored on your computer or any Personal Data (e.g. name, address, email address or telephone number). Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can choose to reject cookies by changing your browser settings.
- This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
- In addition, cookies and pixels may be used to serve relevant ads to website visitors through third party services such as Google Ad-words and Facebook Adverts. These ads may appear on this website or other websites you visit.
- We do not and will not sell or deal in Personal Data or any customer information.
- Your Personal Data details are only disclosed to third party suppliers when it is required by law, for goods or services which you have purchased, for payment processing or to protect our copyright, trademarks and other legal rights.
- We may from time to time need to disclose certain information, which may include your Personal Data, to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- Also, we may use your Personal Data to protect the rights, property or safety of www.academically.ai, our customers or third parties.
- If there is a change of control in one of our businesses (whether by merger, sale, transfer of assets or otherwise) customer information, which may include your Personal Data, could be transferred to a purchaser under a confidentiality agreement.
- We would only disclose your Personal Data in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
- This website may contain links to other websites. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
COOKIES AND PIXELS
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
LINKS AND CONTENTS OF OTHER WEBSITES
please contact us by phone or email or by post: +61-42423-7664,
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 48 hours.
3/20 Bailey Street,