Research is a confirming investigation with proof and it is dream for enthusiastic scholars. Systematic updating the research findings up to date will help to report the stage and state of research at any time to either supervisor or for publication.
In this course, you will learn about key concepts of Research Methodology such as Research Problem, Research Design, Sampling Techniques, Research Proposal, Data Collection, Data Analysis, and Research Report (thesis/dissertation). This course aims to explain the concepts within shortest time possible whilst keeping it real SIMPLE.
This course designed to be practical. The theoretical knowledge that constitutes research methodology is therefore organised around the operational steps that form this research process for both Quantitative and Qualitative research. We have taken a very bold step in breaking down, where possible, the wall between qualitative and quantitative research by describing both methodologies parallel to one another within a common framework.
Most of the students use to start their dissertation or thesis writing after completion of research work and get tired to do so in stipulated period of time due to the management of many messy things. This workshop will get understanding of the General Structure of the Thesis and, when and how to start the dissertation or thesis writing.
Students also face problems to select right journal with appropriate rating for their publication. This workshop will also help why and what to publish, types of articles, identifying potential journal and their indexing, and process of publishing.
What you’ll learn
- Elements of Research
- In-depth discussion of Research concepts
- Step-by-step guide of Academic Research
- Knowledge of Market research
1 st August, 2022
1 st September, 2022
• 2 weeks of intensive sessions.
• Live online training with world class researchers, QA after each lecture.
• Individual feedback sessions with the trainer.
• All trainers working in world leading universities in living and working in Australia, UK, and Canada.
• 15 downloadable resources such
-Email drafting to contact the scientist/professor
-Statement presenting personal goals and philosophy
-Letter of motivation
-Cover letter and CV
• Certificate of completion
1. Students:Who are newcomers to academic research and have therefore assumed students of NOT having any prior knowledge.
2. Students those looking for to get into PhD programmes with scholarships in abroad.
3. Professionals: Gain significant knowledge on concepts of market research or academic journal writing.
4. Academic Supervisor: Use this course to teach students about key research concepts.
Who this course is for:
• Academic researchers
• Junior faculty members
• Business professionals/market researcher
• Research enthusiast
• College/University students
• Students seeking admission to PhD programmes and Scholarships in abroad.
Yes, you will be provided complete guidance for your research methodology, research proposal, how to conduct research and publishing it with impact in reputed international journals.2.What is the duration of the Research Methodology miles program?
Research Methodology Miles is a 2-week program.3.Are the classes recorded?
Yes, all the classes are recorded and provided to students for later use. Hence, students who miss the class on any day can look at the recorded lecture at their convenient time.4.What are the timings of the Research Methodology Miles classes?
The MS/PhD in Abroad miles classes are currently delivered Tuesday to Sunday 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm (AEST). Saturday and Sunday will may be additional classes.5. How frequent are the intakes for the Research Methodology Miles program?
The intakes are monthly, and we encourage you to start the training with your batch. However, if you miss the intake date, kindly contact us and we will assist you in your best interest.6. What resources are provided in the Research Methodology Miles training?
The following resources are provided: -1. lecture and notes.
2. Step-by-step guide, how to write a research proposal.
3. Step by-step guide: how to write an effective article/thesis
Downloadable recourse -Research proposal
-Article Writing (IMRAD)
-Cover letter for article submission
7. Can I access the resources after my training has finished?
You can continue to access the resources for 6months after your training.8. Do I have to pay extra if I wish to attend classes after 2-3 weeks of my program?
You can continue to study for a period of 6 months after your training has finished.9. What is the fee for research methodology miles training? And is there any payment plan available?
The fee is $400 and can be paid in instalments. Please contact us for information on offers and instalments. If the payment is made all at once, an extra 10% discount is provided.10. Will I get individual attention in my research methodology miles classes?
Our batch size is small is 10-20 students only so that our experienced trainers can pay adequate attention to all students. The students are provided individual one on one consultation after every predictor exam so that they can identify their strength and weaknesses and structure their study plan accordingly.