- DHA, MOH, HAAD Prometric Exam Preparation (Middle East countries, UAE (Dubai), Qatar, Kuwait, Oman).
- Oman: The Oman Prometric Exam for pharmacists is conducted by Oman Medical Specialty Board (OMSB) for medical healthcare professionals who wish to practice in Oman.
- Qatar: All the pharmacists who wish to start their practice in the State of Qatar must appear and pass the Qatar Prometric exam. It is conducted by the Ministry of Public Health- State of Qatar.
- United Arab Emirates (UAE): Ministry of Health – think of this as the MOH exam for the entire UAE. (DHA for Dubai, HAAD for Abu Dhabi)
- Kuwait: The Ministry of Health, Kuwait conducts an exam and issues a License after clearing the exam. Anyone with the license is eligible to work as pharmacist.
- Middle east pharmacist- Miles’s program is designed to provide a comprehensive review of the full curriculum as per the MOH, DHA, HAAD, Qatar prometric exam, Oman prometric exam tests plan.
- Taking a prometric pharmacy exam preparation course is one of the most cost-effective tools that will give you peace of mind and the guarantee of success.
✓ Ideal for pharmacists with 2 years of experience after completing the B.Pharm/PharmD/MPharm who want to practice in Middle Eastern countries such as the UAE (Dubai), Qatar, Kuwait, and Oman. Exams include DHA, MOH, and HAAD Prometric Exam Preparation.
✓ 6 weeks of intensive sessions.
✓ 60 hours of live online training.
✓ 10,000+ prometric pharmacy questions to practice.
✓ Previous years questions to practice.
✓ Question banks and mock exams provided.
✓ Individual feedback sessions with the trainer.
✓ Lifetime trainer access until you passed prometric exam.
✓ All trainers passed prometric pharmacy exams, practice and working as preceptors in middle east countries.
✓ Highly skilled trainers, previously worked as pharmacy lecturers in India, UAE, Dubai, Qatar and Oman.
✓ Lifetime access to our private chat group with those already cleared students prometric pharmacy exam aspirants.
✓ Overseas qualified pharmacist seeking registration in UAE, Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait and Oman, want to practice, migrate, and settled in these middle east countries.
✓ Ideal for first time prometric pharmacy exam takers.
1. Will I be provided guidance for registration?
Yes, you will be provided complete guidance for your concerned authority of the country application until registration.
2. What is the duration of the Prometric Pharmacy Exam Miles program?
Prometric Pharmacy Exam Miles is a 6-week program.
3. Are the Prometric Pharmacy Exam classes recorded?
Yes, all the classes are recorded and provided to students for later use. Hence, students who miss the class on any day can look at the recorded lecture at their convenient time.
4. What are the timings of the Prometric Pharmacy classes?
The Prometric Pharmacy exam classes are currently delivered Tuesday to Sunday 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm (Indian time). Saturday and Sunday will may be additional classes.
5. How frequent are the intakes for the Prometric Pharmacy Exam miles program?
The intakes are monthly, and we encourage you to start the training with your batch. However, if you miss the intake date, kindly contact us and we will assist you in your best interest.
6. What resources are provided in the KAPS Pharmacy Exam Miles training?
The following resources are provided: -
1. KAPS Pharmacy Exam Online books
2. Question banks on our learning management system (LMS) with more than 10000+ questions.
3. Lecture handouts
4. Weekly assessment exams
5. Predictor/Mock exams
6. Personal student-trainer feedback sessions
7. Individual prometric exam practice platform
7. Can I access the resources after my Prometric Pharmacy Exam Miles training has finished?
You can continue to access the resources for 1 year after your training.
8. Do I have to pay extra if I wish to attend classes after 6 weeks of my Prometric Pharmacy exam Miles program?
You can continue to study for a period of 10 months after your training has finished.
9. What is the fee for Prometric Pharmacy Exam training? And is there any payment plan available?
The fee is $2000 and can be paid in instalments. Please contact us for information on offers and instalments. If the payment is made all at once, an extra 10% discount is provided.
10. Will I get individual attention in my Prometric Pharmacy Exam classes?
Our batch size is small is 10-20 students only so that our experienced trainers can pay adequate attention to all students. The students are provided individual one on one consultation after every predictor exam so that they can identify their strength and weaknesses and structure their study plan accordingly.