The KAPS (Knowledge Assessment of Pharmaceutical Sciences) is a standardized test implemented in Australia to determine if a candidate is ready to be licensed as an entry-level pharmacist in Australia. Passing it confirms that you know enough to practise safely and effectively in an Australian setting.
KAPS RP- Miles’s program is designed to provide a comprehensive review of the full KAPS curriculum as per the Australian Pharmacy Council test plan.
Taking a KAPS pharmacy exam preparation course is one of the most cost-effective tools that will give you peace of mind and the guarantee of success.
•1st August, 2022
•1st September, 2022
• 8 weeks of intensive sessions.
• 160 hours of live online training.
• 15,000+ KAPS Pharmacy questions to practice.
• Last 10 years questions to practice.
• Question banks and mock exams provided.
• Individual feedback sessions with the trainer.
• Lifetime trainer access until you passed KAPS exam.
• All trainers passed KAPS Pharmacy exam, living and working in Australia.
• Highly skilled trainers, previously worked as pharmacy lecturers in India, Malaysia and now in Australia.
• Lifetime access to our private chat group with those already cleared students KAPS exam aspirants.
• Ideal for first time KAPS Pharmacy exam takers.
Yes, you will be provided complete guidance for your AHPRA application until registration.2. What is the duration of the KAPS Pharmacy Exam Miles program?
KAPS Pharmacy Exam Miles is an 8-week program.3. Are the KAPS Pharmacy Exam classes recorded?
Yes, all the classes are recorded and provided to students for later use. Hence, students who miss the class on any day can look at the recorded lecture at their convenient time.4. What are the timings of the KAPS Pharmacy classes?
The KAPS Pharmacy exam classes are currently delivered Tuesday to Sunday 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm (AEST). Saturday and Sunday will be additional classes.5. How frequent are the intakes for the KAPS Pharmacy Exam miles program?
The intakes are monthly, and we encourage you to start the training with your batch. However, if you miss the intake date, kindly contact us and we will assist you in your best interest.6. What resources are provided in the KAPS Pharmacy Exam Miles training?
The following resources are provided: -
1. KAPS Pharmacy Exam Online books
2. Question banks on our learning management system (LMS) with more than 15000+ questions.
3. Lecture handouts
4. Weekly assessment exams
5. Predictor/Mock exams
6. Personal student-trainer feedback sessions
7. Individual KAPS exam practice platform
You can continue to access the resources for 1 year after your training.8. Do I have to pay extra if I wish to attend classes after 8 weeks of my KAPS Pharmacy exam Miles program?
You can continue to study for a period of 10 months after your training has finished.9. What is the fee for KAPS Pharmacy Exam training? And is there any payment plan available?
The fee is $3200 and can be paid in instalments. Please contact us for information on offers and instalments. If the payment is made all at once, an extra 10% discount is provided.10. Will I get individual attention in my KAPS Pharmacy Exam classes?
Our batch size is small is 15-20 students only so that our experienced trainers can pay adequate attention to all students. The students are provided individual one on one consultation after every predictor exam so that they can identify their strengths and weaknesses and structure their study plans accordingly.